Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ebay

Its time! 

I am finally listing some things on eBay.  My husband expects me to get a 'real job' next month once all 3 kids are in school full time, I really don't want to.  I'm hoping that I can make some money this way, and possibly, if this goes well, sell for others too.   Back 'in the day', I used to be a very avid eBay buyer and seller, I have gotten out of that quite a bit and literally haven't used eBay in over a year. 

I've been trying to get my basement cleaned out, and realize I'm sitting on SO much money down there with my children's outgrown clothes.  they are taking up SO much room, and its ridiculous  that they are just sitting there with no use.  If I sold them and got them out of here, its a win-win.  I've just got to do it.

I spent yesterday taking pictures, and uploading  so now I'm looking forward to spending today getting everything listed and launched.  Here's hoping to big sales and lots of money! My seller name is Sugar*Spice*puppydogtail so look for me.  I have 100% positive feedback,  and do my best to make sure everything is accurately described.   If you are looking for something specific, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Have a great day, and Happy Ebaying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment