Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I got a job interview

And so an era ends. The one where I thought I was done with working and I would be staying home and raising my children and taking care of my house.   Its a tad dissapointing, but its reality.

The economy stinks.  Oil and gas prices are up.  So are Grocery prices.  So when you get to a point when no amount of coupon clipping, re purposing,  and reducing isn't helping, its time to do something.

I'm going to interview today for a chef's position at an assisted living facility.     The position is only part time, and its only weekends.  But its something. And I don't have to do it forever, I only have to do it for the next 6 months or so, or unless I find something better.  The guy on the phone assure me there is always room for advancement, so its possible I might move forward and get a full time position, IF I want to.


Have a great day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment