Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve EVE!

Is everyone ready? Christmas is only 2 days away!  I'm SO NOT ready!  I have so much to do, plus I'm still waiting for some boxes from Amazon and Oriental Trading company to arrive.  I wish I didn't cut it so close, but I didn't have much of a choice.

I think above all, things are going to go better than I thought this Christmas.  I did have some money to spend on my own, I had swagbucks to help me out, but I also got help from my MIL and my Mom.  My kids are getting what they want, and we did it almost totally credit free.  I got the kids a Wii, they have wanted it forever, and my MIL bought it for me at Target and put it on her Target charge. SO I do have to pay that back.  But everything else I got was either from Amazon with AGCs or  with cash I had saved up.


Now I just have to get my house cleaned,  get organized, finish wrapping, bake my ham, make my dishes for Saturday morning, and get ready for tomorrow night.  ACK!  So much to do, so little time left to do it! LOL  Guess I getter get going!

Have a great day!


Merry Christmas from the Stuyniskis!

No comments:

Post a Comment