Prep time 10 mins. Cook 20mins. Makes 6 Servings
- 1tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 4boneless skinless chix breasts, cut into cubes
- 4 tsps chili powder (I'm only gonna use 2 because my kids will probably complain about the spiciness)
- 2 tsps ground cumin (Again, cutting it to 1)
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1medium green pepper chopped
- 1can (10/3/4 oz) condensed cream of Chicken soup
- 3/4cup of water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel Corn
- 2 cans (15oz each) of white kidney beans (cannelloni) rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese
2. Stir soup, water, corn and beans in saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 mins, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese.
I will also serve with is cornbread. Enjoy!