Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wild Wednesday!

OH yes, its a real Wild Wednesday!  LOL    Here is my to do list for today:

  • Finish laundry

  • Finish organizing coupons
  • clean bathroom
  • run to walmart to get ingredients for tonight's supper(White Chicken Chili, new recipe I'm anxious to try!)
  • make up a menu for the next 2 weeks
  • put laundry away
  • vacuum
  • wash dishes
  • mop kitchen floor/vacuum living room
  • feed children supper
  • help with homework
  • Samantha's 4th grade winter concert (FINALLY!)
  • And get my grocery list and coupons together for a big shop this week.
Don't be jealous of my glamorous life! LOL! Its WILD I'm telling ya! LOL

I'm hoping if I write it down, I can  motivate myself to get moving.  What organizing techniques do you use to get yourself motivated?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment