Thursday, July 8, 2010

Instant Bargains

One of the best things that ever happened to me was when Kim Danger wrote a book called Instant Bargains, 600 ways to shrink your Grocery Budget. I love how she includes ways to use your coupons and how to match coupons to your store savings, but also other ways to strengthen your stock pile, and even make popular items from scratch. There is also a quote from yours truly included, one of my best tips for catching the best deal. LOL If you don't own this book, you should consider putting it in your library, some of the information is invaluable. Who said you can't teach new tricks?? I always thought I was a good coupon clipper, but then I read Kim's book and learned NEW tricks. Pretty nifty!!

Do you read books that teach you how to catch a deal? What was the best book you read?

No comments:

Post a Comment