Monday, April 18, 2011

Do you Groupon?

Does anyone who reads here, do Groupon??

If you don't know what it is, Let me tell you.  Its a site where you can buy packages to local business for half price.  For instance, today's Groupon in my area is  $5 for a $12 worth of donuts from the Donut Factory.

I'm not anywhere close to the Donut Factory, so I probably won't take advantage of this one.   However, I've seen some other really great deals here, for instance a family membership to the Pequot Indian Museum for $30!  And then there are the national groupons  that let you buy a $50 GC to GAP for $25.

This is a referral program, so for each member that purchases thier first groupon after I have referred them,  I get $10 to be used on thier site toward groupons.   If you think you are interested, please use THIS link to sign up so I get the credit.  

If you don't like what you see for your city, check cities in other areas close to you.  I like to check Providence, since we are only 40 minutes from there.  Sometimes there are some good deals that I can get for area restaurants  and its well worth it.  Or if you are going on a vacation, see if there are groupons for the cities that you are visiting to help cut costs.

Check it out and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment