Monday, April 4, 2011

New coupons!

April is here and your favorite coupons have reset!  Make sure you print what you want but remember you will probably have a print limit of 2 or 3, rarely do they let your print unlimited. 


Here are some good ones to check out for this month!

On Shortcuts.com, there is a $1 off 1 Toaster Strudels!   Major score, way better than .50 off 2.

On Coupons.com, there is a BoGo (Buy one get one) Poweraide.  This week Poweraides are  sale at Shoprite this week for .88, a Bogo makes them .44 each!!  I was able to print 2,  Gonna see if I can get 2 more off our other computer.

There is also a .75 off 1 Kraft Singles, if your store doubles, that's 1.50 off 1!!  HUGE.  Pair it with a good deal and save BIG.

You will also want to print the .35 off 1 goldfish,  the .30 off 1 French's mustard,  (only .99 right now at Shoprite, doubled your final cost is .39) , and the $1 off of Ritz munchables.



At coupons.com, check zip code 80033 for a $1 off Any Blue Bunny Quart Ice cream.  The last time my store had these for 1.99, I was able to get them for .99!   We bought 6 of them. LOL!

And finally, if you have a kitty, there is a BoGo on Friskies cans!  My kitties loves me forever when I buy them canned food.  My husband calls them drugs for kitties. LOL   They go nuts as soon as they hear the top pop off!

No comments:

Post a Comment