Monday, April 4, 2011

Stacking coupons at Target



This is a tutorial post as I've had a few folks tell me lately they didn't know you could do this.  Yes, you can use 2 coupons for the same item at Target!


In fact, you can do this at pretty much any store, as long as 1 of the coupons is a Store coupon, and the other is a Manufacturer coupon.  A store coupon will say across the top 'Target Store Coupon', or whichever store.  A Manufacturer coupon will clearly say, usually across the top, 'Manufacturer coupon' next to the expiration date.  As long as you are shopping in that specific store, you can use  both coupons on 1 item.   'Stacking' coupons like this is extra savings, especially for a store that does not double coupons.   When I shop at Target, I try to stack as many coupons as possible.

Case in point, quite often Target issues thier own coupons in your sunday inserts.  I've gotten Charmin, Bounty, and Tide.  I took these coupons down to Target, combined them with my MC, and saved upwards of $2-3 per item, as opposed to just a simple $1 savings.

For the current list of printable coupons at Target.com, click HERE.   

Try it out for yourself and tell me how you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment