Friday, April 15, 2011

I need more followers!

Good Morning and Happy Friday! 

Have you shared my blog with your friends??  I intend on doing some more over here. Eventually, I'll be working on some coupon match ups for ya, and try to link deals.

But I need to know that you all want to see this!  Right now I pretty much do this blog for myself,  just a bit of my ramblings on occassion.   However, being the resident 'coupon queen', I've been getting alot of questions on couponing and getting stuff free or cheap.  I hope to share more of that with you.

When I reach 25 followers, I'll have a giveaway.   When I reach 50 followers, I'll have another giveaway. But I can't tell you until I reach 25 followers, so if you want to know what it is, you have to follow!  And get your friends to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment