Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Swidget

Has anyone noticed my Swidget on the side of the page?? It my Swagbucks Widget!

What do I do with you say?  Well, this is my major tool to keep up on the Swagbucks Swagcodes.  See where it says 'SC'?  Click it, and it will tell you where to look for the next code worth any amount of Swagbucks.    You don't do  Swagbucks??  Thats okay, just click the little  square where it says 'sign up'.  When you do that, you automatically get 30 Swagbucks to get you started.  What do you do with Swagbucks?? You redeem them for real cash and prizes, I'm not kidding.  This is legit, it works!   I started in May of last year and I earned almost $200 in cold hard cash AND Amazon Gift Cards  that I was able to use for my Christmas shopping.  It was a huge help.

Wanna see what else you can earn?  Click where it says "Prizes" and see!

So really, what are you waiting for??? Why havn't you signed up yet??  the sooner you sign up, the sooner you'll start earning!  Stop wasting time and start earning! 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment